Dripper pipe Producer In Iran – Manufacture dripper pipes for sale
Dripper pipe of PolyabSafa Company
Dripper pipe is one of the most important products of PolyabSafafor better consumption of water in agriculture. Limitation of water sources in terms of quality and quantity, requires a specific planning as optimal use of water consumption unit. This planning can be in the form of proper drip irrigation or sprinkler irrigation interval. PolyabSafa polyethylene company due to importance and sensitivity of using these pipes in the life of plants has chosen the best and a quality production sample in Iran. It provides the consumers with a reliable product with the best quality and the amount of irrigation of 2 liters and 4 liters.
Dripper pipes of PolyabSafacompany have a unique design in the material used for utilizing in different climates. The emitter used in this pipe with some projections inside causes to take the water from the part with the high pressure and drive the water out. This feature prevents precipitation at water outlet. This emitter is produced with great and resistant material to ultra violet ray and corrosion against chemical fertilizers. The spaces that we have considered for these emitters start at 20 cm and we are able to produce it based on customer’s request. Using Polyabdripper pipe because of irrigation at a focal point causes weeds not to grow around the crops. Moreover, fertilizers and pesticides become more effective. Water loss is almost zero in this approach.
It is interesting to know that utilizing dripper pipes in comparison to other common ways such as various tapes, simple emitters, different types of on- the -line emitters, etc. are more affordable systems both economical and durable more than ten years.
Easy and fast installation of these types of pipes is their other advantage.
Dripper pipe Usages
- Suitable for irrigation of uneven fields
- The amount of water loss is almost zero
- Prevention of weeds growth around crops
- Optimal irrigation of sensitive trees such as pistachio, walnut, types of gardens and vineyards cultivation use in row planting, beetroot, potato, wheatand corn.
- utilizing dripper pipes in comparison to other common ways such as various tapes, simple emitters, different types of on- the -line emitters, etc. are more affordable systems both in terms of economy and longevity of more than ten years.
- The emitter used in this pipe with some projections inside causes to take the water from the part with the high pressure and drive the water out. this feature prevents precipitation at water outlet. This emitter is produced with great and resistant material to ultra violet ray and corrosion against chemical fertilizers.
Why is dripper pipe used in industry?
Nowadays limitations in water resources and the droughts in some regions in Iran have caused a lot of farmers to use sprinkler and drip irrigation for irrigating their crops. PolyabSafadripper pipe with its unique design has made the use of these pipes in any weather conditions possible.
Dripper pipe is the most flexible irrigation tube with pressure compensation function for irrigation of vegetation, solid and row plantings. Being two layers (the brown layer on the black layer or the violet layer on the black one) has caused the pipes to be more resistant to chemicals and ultra violet rays. In the factory the emitters of pressure compensation are embedded in the flexible pipe at the intervals of 30 to 60 cm. debit of each emitter in the pressure between 0,7 to 1,4 bar is between 3,2 or 3,5L/h.
The diaphragm of the emitters has an elastic regulator. This feature makes it possible for the emitter to be self-washed in case its outlet gets trash. The pipe bend radius should be 7,5 cm.
The inlet of the emitter must be in line with the wall of pipeline in order to minimize getting of trash into the emitter. Dripper pipe has been designed in a way that in uneven paths and pressure changes acts like a regulator and the flow rate is always regulated the same and invariable throughout the pipe.
Since these pipes are distributed on the surface of the land their Anti UV feature plays a significant role in their longevity and quality.
- The unique material used in this pipe has caused significant increase its flexibility that has made smaller bends and less utilization of the pipe knees possible.
- Choosing the flow debit and the spaces between nozzles for every type of applications except for grass provides flexibility in design.
- Applicable to all push in fittings.
- To implement as subsurface, an air valve must be used in the water supply line
- The pressure compensation feature of emitters (ranging from 0,7 to 4,1 bar) causes a stable debit throughout the pipe line and ensures emitters’ debit uniformity
- Being two layers (the brown layer on the black layer or the violet layer on the black one) has caused the pipes to be more resistant to chemicals, algae growth, and ultra violet rays
Easy and fast installation of fittings of these types of pipes is their other advantage.