Drip Tape Irrigation Producer Company in Iran – Tehran – Exporter – Importer – Manufacture of Drip Tape Irrigation in Iran
Drip Tape Irrigation
The Drip Tape Irrigation is a type of drip irrigation pipes that were first manufactured in the United States about 5 years ago. Irrigation type tape is one of the tools most used for row crops in farms.
To irrigate row crops in small and large fields such as pepper, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, potato, cauliflower, cabbage, cotton as well as other crops such as corn, beans, wheat, sesame, rice and so on. The Drip Tape Irrigation is used close enough to the plant to allow water to reach the root zone by deep penetration into the soil.
In the strip irrigation system, water is pumped to the ground near the root zone of the plant to soak a small area and depth of soil surface. Drop irrigation can significantly reduce water losses. Type of strip is made of polyethylene and after the production of coils is screwed and the size of the coils is about 5,000 meters, with the coil of 2 meters is common in Iran.
Unlike hard polyethylene pipes, the tape is very soft and flexible and is usually flat with water flowing inside it and returning to flat sound after the water is cut off. The water type is drained through drip holes installed at regular intervals of 1, 2 and 2 cm and irrigation.
Advantages OF Drip Tape Irrigation
- Fast shipping and easy installation due to lightness.
- Type bar fittings are very simple and standard and water can be manually and machine installed.
- Type strips can be mounted on the surface as well as suspended.
- Increase crop and prevent weed growth.
- Increase the area under cultivation and potential water conservation.
- Due to the use of a special polymer on its surface, it was very rigid and prevented the deposition of minerals and algae.
- Type strips are resistant to ultraviolet sesame chemical fertilizers and all kinds of chemical sprays.
- Reduce evaporation from the soil surface
- Reduce the use of pesticides and fertilizers
- Fight against pests and diseases and ease in feeding the crows
- The choice of irrigation at any time of the day.
- Watering a uniform and growing plants uniformly.
- Ability to perform irrigation in any weather conditions
- Prevent soil erosion and improve soil quality and ventilation
- In the case of drip irrigation, type acre tape increases the initial cost of farming, but ultimately benefits the farmer because of reduced water, fertilizer, fertilizer, weed reduction and also increased crop yields.